Singers' Participation Fees
Thank you for your interest in the London Sangerstevne.
Please note that there is a participation fee (set at £8 per singer) to help us cover the costs of running the festival weekend (including venue hire, insurance, promotion, on-site facilities and performing rights).
Participation fees include a non-refundable £40 deposit, payable by 31 January in order to secure the booking.
Participation fees (excluding the non-refundable £40 choir booking deposit) are payable by 15 April and are fully refundable, should you need to cancel your choir's participation in unforeseen circumstances, and include a complimentary souvenir festival programme for each singer.
For illustration only - Participation fees payable by a choir of 40 singers:
40 singers x £8 = £320 of which:
- £40 (non-refundable choir booking deposit) payable no later than 31 January; and
- £280 (outstanding balance of singers' fees) payable no later than 15 April
SETTLEMENT OF SINGERS' PARTICIPATION FEES AND CHOIR BOOKING DEPOSIT:
Please please settle your payment via direct bank transfer (BACS):
- Account Name: The London Sangerstevne
- Account Number: 53224686
- Sort Code: 20-67-90
- Bank Name: Barclays plc
- SWIFTBIC (Bank Identifier Code): BARCGB22
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): GB79 BARC 2067 9053 2246 86
Alternatively, please send a cheque or international money order (made payable to 'The London Sangerstevne') for the corresponding GBP amount to the following address:
71 Pevensey Road
London E7 0AR
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE NAME OF YOUR CHOIR ON THE BACK OF THE CHEQUE
Should you have any queries concerning the settlement of choir fees, please email email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Should circumstances so dictate, the organisers reserve the right to amend features of the event including, but not limited to, the times and venues of the concerts.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse an application without stating the reason.
- In the event of cancellation by the organisers, fees paid will be refunded in full (including the £40 booking deposit).
- The organisers cannot be held accountable for any ancillary costs incurred by participants as a result of cancellation of the festival, and pre-registered choirs are strongly advised to take out suitable travel insurance (always check the terms of cover with the insurance provider).
- The £40 booking deposit is non-refundable (except as in Clause 3 above) and covers costs already incurred on behalf of pre-registered choirs. The £40 deposit is payable by 31 January in order to secure participation at the festival.
- The full balance of participation fees is due no later than 15 April. A reminder will be sent before the deadline but, after 15 April, the organisers may re-allocate choir performance slots for which the full fees have not been received.
- Choir conductors, musicians and accompanists are exempt from having to pay any participation fees.
- The festival organisers may arrange for a photographer to be present during the concerts, and photographs may be used for future marketing and publicity.